Broan Elite E64000 Series Professional style that fits under any cabinet. True professional style and performance has never been easier to bring home with the E64000 range hoods, in 10" under-cabinet versions. Styling is fresh and modern, yet designed to easily complement popular pro-style cooking products. These models come with integrated internal blowers or dedicated external blower capability. Both embody professional features such as powerful blowers, baffle filters, brilliant halogen lighting and variable speed controls. And while you won't see this feature it is hard to miss the quiet operation-two sones or less at normal speed. To carry the professional theme even further, select the optional stainless steel backsplash with adjustable shelving. When you want professional style and performance, trust Broan to cover every detail.
Features & Benefits 10" under-cabinet designBrushed stainless steel finish600 CFM internal blower is included on models (E6430SS, E6436SS, E6442SS, E6448SS)1200 CFM internal blower is included on model (E6448TSS)Dedicated models (E64E30SS, E64E36SS, E64E42SS, E64E48SS) for use with external blower options-choice of eight, from 280-1500 CFM. (Blowers sold separately.)Bright halogen lighting; Two 50-watt bulbs, sold separatelyPro-style, dishwasher-safe baffle filters with removable grease drip railVariable speed control remembers last setting-blue power-on indicator light: Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed automaticallyDesigned to work with Broan automatic make-up air dampersDesigned to duct out of the hood shell in either horizontal or vertical direction with internal blowers. External blowers duct verticallyNon-duct kit option available
- 10" Under-cabinet Design
- 600 Cfm Internal Blower Is Included On All Internal Blower Models, 1200 Cfm On "t" Models.
- Bright Halogen Lighting; Three 50-watt Bulbs (purchase Bulbs Separately)
- Pro-style, Dishwasher-safe Baffle Filters With Removable Grease Drip Rail
- Variable Speed Control Remembers Last Setting Blue Power-on Indicator Light
- Variable Speed Control Remembers Last Setting Blue Power-on Indicator Light: Heat Sentry(tm) Detects Excessive Heat And Adjusts Blower Speed Automatically.
- Designed To Duct Out Of The Hood Shell In Either Horizontal Or Vertical Direction With Internal Blowers. External Blowers Duct Verticallye