Do You Need a Double Oven?
October 6, 2018
Whether you love to cook, or simply have lots of people to cook for, it seems there’s always room for more cooking space. A double oven answers the call by letting you whip up that extra entree, casserole or dessert without keeping your guests or your family waiting all day.
There are lots of ways a double oven makes today’s kitchens more functional and convenient:
• Great for entertaining. When you need to prepare lots of food for that holiday party or family gathering, a double oven gets the job done.
• Save time and space. Roast your entree and bake the cake at the same time, without taking up too much extra room in your kitchen.
• More cooking options. Lots of models let you broil, roast, steam or bake and even switch one oven to warming mode while another dish is cooking.
• Better food. With two ovens, you don’t have to worry about aromas from one dish affecting the flavor of another.
• Lots of great features. Even that Thanksgiving feast is a cinch with the help of one-touch controls and LED displays, multiple cooking modes, automatic turn-off and easy cleaning.
• Boosts home value. For those of you looking for the perfect kitchen upgrade, the double oven adds convenience for you and will delight future home buyers.
When comparing double ovens, there are a number of features to look for that’ll save you precious time and kitchen real estate while helping you make the perfect meals for your family and guests.
• Easy-to-use touch control and remote wifi operation.
• Custom cooking modes for preparing everything from gourmet meals to pizza.
• Oven rack handles.
• Easy, effortless temperature probe for accurate measurement of internal temperatures for meats, poultry, casseroles and other dishes.
• Rapid preheating and cooking to save even more time.
• Control Lock functions to prevent unwanted operation while cleaning the surface.
• Self-cleaning, including delayed and steam cleaning options.
Metro Appliances & More offers a wide selection of double wall ovens
and double oven ranges
from a number of popular brands. You can also find oven-microwave combinations, with microwave ovens that can actually serve as a second oven thanks to Speed Cook technology. Another popular option is the Steamer Oven, a double oven combo with a steam feature in the bottom oven. Visit a location near you
today and our experts will help you select the right model to meet your culinary needs!